[mtp-program] communication tools

Maria Riskova maria at nada.sk
Fri Mar 16 23:33:10 CET 2007

/tento mejl ste uz dostali v slovencine/

Hi, maybe some of you are asking what are the e-mails from Multiplace about?

(programme mailing list)
festival programme creation (i.e. every year it will be different
group). There are all organisers of this year festival on the list
and it is aimed for simple crossmailing of info that has to reach
really everybody - if you think somebody else belong to this list,
let it know to Dusan Barok <dusan at idealnypartner.sk>

Please, note that e-mail sent to <mtp-program at 13m3.sk> will come to
all subscribers.
All contacts from the list are here:
http://13m3.sk/mailman/roster/mtp-program - you won't find there
names, so please, when you will send the first e-mail introduce
yourself shortly - there are people from more countries among
organisers so the best is to use English but I prefer to send e-mails
in both English and Slovak.

(other mailing lists)
There are other mailing lists:
mtp-teoria at 13m3.sk
discussion on the theory around Multiplace topics
http://13m3.sk/mailman/listinfo/mtp-teoria
open to everybody interested

multiplace at 13m3.sk
mailing list created for public - we can send here various
information about new media and topics concerning Multiplace
(announcements, invitations, various offers...)

mtp-vykony at 13m3.sk
for festival and network production:
people who coordinate general activities around Multiplace (after
festival in April we have to return to the reform of the further
Multiplace development, common fundraising etd.)

(backstage)
For all who create Multiplace - either for organisers or for
long-term coordinators. co-called backstage is a webpage where we can
save data needed - it serves for long-term communication, for
collaborative vreation of documents and work.
Multiplace backstage is here: http://www.multiplace.sk/b + login
If you don't have login, ask for it here: <mtp-vykony at 13m3.sk>
You can find and modify here info about the work done and planned,
upload here documents etc. - it depends on us how we will use this
tools, it is more effective for some activities like e-mails.

(www.multiplace.sk)
We will update www.multiplace.sk, add any comments...

Bye and thanks
Maria Riskova