Fwd: Re: [mtp-teoria] upgrade komensky

dusan dusan at idealnypartner.sk
Tue May 15 20:54:17 CEST 2007

hi

now we changed a bit to filtered reading,
so some more links.. to ideas from christoph spehr who speaks about
art education as free cooperation..

"..This is very much what neo-liberalism is all about: Using the collective
forces for very individualistic plans, but without paying them respect for
this.."

"..a cooperation is free or can be free, because everybody can question
and change the rules, can negotiate about the rules by using his or her
power to restrict what he or she puts into this cooperation, or by
splitting up and searching another way to cooperate with other people and
other groups.."

"..What trust and friendship need is time that you all spend together
in the same space in order to build up common experiences. Only then,
for instance, can you deal with hierarchy in a non-authoritarian way.."

"..this is the deep contradiction in all of education. We want to be free,
we don’t want to be forced, but at the same time we wish something
to be
done with us, something to happen that we couldn’t ask for.."

on free cooperation -
http://www.republicart.net/art/concept/alttransspehr_en.htm

with trebor scholz on art education -
http://distributedcreativity.typepad.com/new_media_education/2004/12/119_guest_speak.html

with geert lovink on creative collaboration -
http://www.networkcultures.org/geert/out-cooperating-the-empire-exchange-with-christoph-spehr/

dusan