[mtp-teoria] mtp koncept dalej

slavo krekovic slavo at 34.sk
Thu Jan 4 12:51:26 CET 2007

dnes uz chcem poslat mtp koncept 4.4
btw. zda sa ze nazory na problematiku festivalov v novomedialnom svete
konverguju k comusi takemuto, imho celkom vystizne naformulovanemu:

The 20th transmediale festival again explores how art and society are
changing under the influence of media and technologies which become more
and more dominant in our everyday lives. In contemporary art, digital
media like video and electronic networks are now so wide-spread that a
strict definition of what constitutes ‘media art’ seems no longer
possible. We have therefore decided to alter the subtitle of the
festival: transmediale is no longer called ‘international media art
festival’, but ‘festival for art and digital culture’. This name is
supposed to demonstrate the step away from the niche of ‘media art’, yet
still points to the field of tension between culture and digital
technologies, which continues to form the main driving force of the
festival.