[80c] Web Netiquette Re: [PD] Making Musical Apps: a book about libpd

Geofroy Tremblay gef at ponnuki.net
Fri Mar 9 00:17:24 CET 2012

I am not sure I follow your stream of though - few emails ago
you were the happy new learner of sid and debian and now you're
kicking someone in the balls for posting a link to a book review
about libpd on a pd newsletter ?

I might be totally missing the point here - but you might want to
go for a beer before you post that.