[80c] time

Kassen signal.automatique at gmail.com
Fri Apr 20 11:11:56 CEST 2012

On Fri, Apr 20, 2012 at 09:50:05AM +0100, alex wrote:

> It also means that people have to install supercollider to use my
> software, which is quite a large dependency.

Yeah, and while it seems hardest; I still think that cross-platform
syncing is the most exciting thing here. That should hopefully lead to
more diverse techniques amongst the performers in the ensemble/band as
well as more understanding of other languages.

It'd be a sad world where guitarists could only ever play with other
guitarists, never with drummers....

Yours,
Kas.