[80c] Penis Linux, a small debian-based new distro

alex alex at slab.org
Wed Apr 11 11:49:40 CEST 2012

Becky Stewart (http://theleadingzero.com/) also agreed with Shelly on
fb, saying she was frustrated with the lack of impact of women-only
events, and the focus on her gender she felt at other (otherwise
men-only) events.  She did point to this success story though, where a
python community created a 'pipeline' from gender-specific events to
the wider community:
  https://openhatch.org/blog/2012/the-boston-python-workshop-at-pycon-2012/

alex

--