[80c] Fedora option?

grant centauri gcentauri at gmail.com
Thu Apr 5 03:38:54 CEST 2012

Oh yeah, here's a quick link for Fedora's live-cd how-to

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/How_to_create_and_use_a_Live_CD

I also noticed at the bottom there's an archive of a Fedora "classroom"
where someone hosted a class in IRC to teach the same thing.

Wondering if anyone would be interested in starting some kind of classes
via IRC here?  I know some of you are already out there teaching, but I'm
still pretty remote where I am, and would love to learn and share in that
kind of setting.  Probably a subject for a different thread.