[mtp-program] to make last e-mails clear

zuzana at 34.sk zuzana at 34.sk
Fri Mar 23 17:18:33 CET 2007

dear organisers,

this weekend there is a workshop about streaming in zilina, that should
contribute to learning of this tool and to use it effectively during this
festival

guy, one of the lectors started question about further development of the
network and possible financial and human ressoures

yes, it would be great to come to specific, functioning solutions

I am member of multiplace organisation (let's call it executive group,
when committee sounds too negative or authoritarian)
I try to serve the network and deal with practical issues (coordination,
administration)
There is no "politbyro" as well :)))

And as the money we have is still quite little for the whole group of us,
multiplace organisers, we decided to support "common or linking"
activities, such as workshop in zilina, infocentres in bigger locations
etc.
Everybody was O.K. with it at the meeting on 13.10.2006

there is always a place for constructive, specific discussion

Hope we finnish the printing of the brochure, update webpage, prepare a
great festival and we work on all year network

zuzana