[mtp-program] question to the mtp politburo

gívan belá xgz at societyofalgorithm.org
Fri Mar 23 10:31:35 CET 2007

so, this weekend we are setting up the connected workshop 'how to make
network art for multiplace' and will spend more than 2 long days with
more than 20 people there and try to get them to participate into a
worldspanning slovakia/moravia covering initiative for the illustrious
festival that is coming up

now, we will try to set up the possibility to participate into a
distributed translocational orchestra, which can be brought in for any
opening or celebration with a mix of onsite and online performers, name
could be again phase II of the DNSf (the "dunaj, a noisy stream,
fanfare") and will set up a booking bureau for the duration of the mtp
festival

but how do we deal with costs of support, organisation and realization:
have to buy tickets, food, heat, and internet packages to survive a
wicked world
is it all part of the individual organizers or what tunes into overall
initiative - the repercussion of bringing people from everywhere into a
common initiative is of course you have to support them along the
creativity axis as well - and what not?

please clarify now, because I am not going to drag people into a story
that is not supported by multiplace organisation
requests are now by bastart and 13m3 to play a gala concert (in virtual
and real tuxedos)

sooooooooooooo?