[mtp-program] AltArt info - (again)

laura at altart.org laura at altart.org
Wed Mar 21 16:20:48 CET 2007

Hello everybody,

i've sent this message a few hours ago, but it is waiting for moderator
approval.. meanwhile, i think this address is functioning now, so i re-send
the message. hope it is not too late for this info to reach you.

we've put together the information on our participation in the
festival.
Pictures will arrive in a few minutes...

We won't include any other event in the multiplace programme (apart
from the game).
As for the help we need from you... it would imply promoting the game for the
other organizers and launching the call for general participation (which we
will write) and also something related to number 8 in the document we've
attached: the prize for the game winner. We would like each participant city
to offer some specific object (regardless any material value...:) that would
represent their city in order to build up a collection of relevant
objects to be awarded as a prize. (e.g. the object could be a chocolate candy
produced in a local candy factory.. or a pavement stone, or anything
similar...)

Let us know if all these are possible.

Thanks.
Till soon...