[mtp-program] reporty aktivit + foto /// informal reports + photos

Maria Riskova maria at nada.sk
Sun Apr 15 20:16:57 CEST 2007

ahojte
prve akcie prebiehaju - radi by sme vedeli, ake su vase zazitky, dojmy, atd.
fotky/videa
prosime vas, poslite nam z vasich akcii par
fotiek, ktore dame na web (na moju adresu alebo
dusanovi - dusan at idealnypartner.sk) + ak mate
mensie videa, poslite aj tie... vacsie prosim vas
zaveste na ftp a poslite linku
osobne reporty
napiste nam vase osobne reporty z akcii, co sa
dialo, kto prisiel, co prekvapilo - tieto textiky
mozeme dat na web pre okamzitu informaciu
ostatnych organizatorov a verejnost
vyzvy - calls
vyzvy na zapojenie ostatnych organizatorov mozete
posielat priamo sem... vsimnite si aj linku na
VYZVY na http://www.multiplace.sk/2007/?id=3 - tu
mozete uverejnovat svoje vyzvy na participaciu...
este preposielam vyzvu rumunskeho organizatora
altart na zapojenie sa do online hry - informacie
a registracia su aj tu:
http://www.altart.org/synchroni-cities
diky
marisa

////////////////////
hi
we would like to know how your first events
went... to know about your experiences,
impressions, comments...

photos/videos
please, send us photos from your events - we will
upload them to net (send them to my address or to
dusan - dusan at idealnypartner.sk) + if you have
smaller videos, send us also them... bigger ones
upload on ftp and send us the link
personal reports
write us informal reports how it looked like
during your event - what is happening - we will
publish it in the web site...
calls
calls for participation of other organisers you
can send straight to this mailing list (i attach
here the call for participation in the online
game by altart from cluj, info and registration
you can find also here:
http://www.altart.org/synchroni-cities)
please, see also the link in the web CALLS -
http://www.multiplace.sk/2007/?id=3&lang=1 - here
you can upload more calls for participation of
public and other organisers
thank you
marisa

////////////////////////

*CALL by AltArt, Cluj*

//////////////////////

*/Synchroni-cities: /*/A trail can lead to many places.../

*CALL FOR PARTICIPATION*

*/subscribe starting April 7^th on
www.altart.org/synchroni-cities
<http://www.altart.org/synchroni-cities>
play April 14^th -- 22^nd /*

/Synchroni-cities/ is a simultaneous urban
exploration quest playing with the idea of
creating /multiplaces/ - sets of synonymous
places that have the same definition: the same
trail leads to them. The game takes place in the
real world in cities across Europe and the
internet. /Synchroni-cities/ is developed by
AltArt (www.altart.org <http://www.altart.org/>)
and is part of the /Multiplace Festival/
(www.multiplace.sk <http://www.multiplace.sk/>).

To enter the project as explorer you need to
register, download the trails and follow the
route in your city. Document your journey and
"stick to the real". Flag the end point as final
destination of the trail you have completed.
Upload your images and texts to the project
website and let the online community rate your
/multiplace/. You could win a piece of reality,
other than yours...
*/Synchroni-cities/**. /The concept/*/
A trail can lead to many places. Places a given
trail leads to define a multiplace/
//

We generally assume maps guide us from where ever
we are to where we want to go. When using a map
we repeatedly match the map's clues (corners,
street names, etc) against reality and the road
to our destination is a trail of clues we
successfully matched against points of reality.
If we don't know our destination, the map (the
clue set) and the process of using the map (the
matching process) validate the place at the end
of our journey and make us recognize it as the
point we wanted to get to. We define such a place
as "the place our trail leads us to." This
definition is as valid as our judgement, our
clues and our reality. If any of these conditions
are offset we wind up in different places every
time we use the same map. Then we have a set of
places that are synonymous, because they have the
same definition: the same trail leads us to them.
We call such a set of places a multiplace. Our
aim is to document the trails and places defining
a multiplace. Different places that make up a
multiplace speak about us - the ones who declared
these places synonymous in the first place.

*/Trace your space!/**/
/*/www.altart.org/synchroni-cities <http://www.altart.org/synchroni-cities>
/

/
/

/ <http://www.altart.org/synchroni-cities>/

_____________________
AltArt Foundation
Binar Centre: Str. Universitatii 2, Cluj, Romania
**tel/fax +40 264 598534
mob +40 723 263072
office at altart.org <mailto:office at altart.org>
www.altart.org*
*

<http://www.altart.org/synchroni-cities>www.altart.org/synchroni-cities
play April 14th - 22nd

Synchroni-cities is a simultaneous urban
exploration quest playing with the idea of
creating multiplaces - sets of synonymous places
that have the same definition: the same trail
leads to them. The game takes place in the real
world in cities across Europe and the internet.
Synchroni-cities is developed by AltArt
(<http://www.altart.org/>www.altart.org) and is
part of the Multiplace Festival
(<http://www.multiplace.sk/>www.multiplace.sk).

To enter the project as explorer you need to
register, download the trails and follow the
route in your city. Document your journey and
"stick to the real". Flag the end point as final
destination of the trail you have completed.
Upload your images and texts to the project
website and let the online community rate your
multiplace. You could win a piece of reality,
other than yoursŠ

<mailto:office at altart.org>office at altart.org
<http://www.altart.org>www.altart.org